Monday, March 29, 2010

"Service With A Smile"

My first official reading!  I decided to start small.  I signed up for a collection of Science Fiction Shorts with the piece "Service With A Smile" by Charles L. Fontenay.

I really like this piece.  It's wicked and ironic and painful in all the right ways.  x3

I enjoyed making this as much as I enjoy the story itself.  I tried a lot on the different voices, and though they are not perfect, I am satisfied with them.  And I've really gotten a hold on Audacity, the program I use, while doing this.  ^^

Title: Service With A Smile
Author: Charles L. Fontenay
Recording: [Link]
Text: [Link]
Duration: 8:01

2 comments:

  1. Hi Raschelle,

    I really enjoyed listening to your reading! Keep going--I need more to listen to, and you will only get better with practice. We both win!

    dh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your reading of service with a smile. Thanks

    ReplyDelete